INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-ORDERING
Please read through the instructions before starting on the plant list Excel spreadsheet. Click here if you wish to download the ordering instructions below.
1. If you are an active member of CNPS you may preorder plants (to join or renew go here). There is a $150 minimum. A 10% discount on your plant purchases will be applied when you pay for and pick up your plants. You will be able to pick up plants on Friday afternoon, October 11 (by appointment), or Saturday morning, October 12, as early as 8:00 am.
2. We will accept cash, checks and/or credit cards.
3. Please use the Excel spreadsheet provided on this page to order your plants. Open the document and save it on your computer – save file using “your last name”
4. For plants that you want to order, fill in the amount under “Quantity”. Total price will automatically be extended in the “Total” column. All prices include sales tax.
5. If you have special requests for plants not on this list, indicate these at the bottom of the order in the space provided. We will check and see if they are available and will advise.
6. When finished with your order, save file again.
a) Email order as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Preorder deadline is midnight on Tuesday, September 10. All orders will be confirmed by return email within 72 hours.
7. If you have any questions or difficulties completing the worksheet or placing your order, please contact us by email at email@example.com we will get back in touch with you to assist.
8. Additional information will be provided to you prior to October 11 regarding pick-up of your plants. Due to quantity limitations and forces of nature, not every plant you order is guaranteed to be available.
9. The plants on this preorder list represent a selection of species that are available from our nurseries. Approximately 150 species from this list will not be available to the public during our Fall Plant Sale at Balboa Park. Preordering gives you a chance to get some species of plants that are not normally available.
The following websites offer detailed native plant information and profiles:
Banner photo by Phillip Roullard