This event is held during the perfect planting season for those starting or supplementing a California native garden. There will be California native plants of just about every description from grasses to trees and shrubs, perennials to annuals, and even some succulents and ferns.
California native plants are optimal for saving water; attracting native birds, bees and butterflies; and preserving San Diego’s natural heritage.
The sale will be held in the Balboa Park’s Theater Courtyard between the Casa Del Prado Theater and Casa Del Prado and across from the West entrance of the San Diego Natural History Museum. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
· 250+ different species of California native plants
· 100+ different species of California native seeds and bulbs
· Books and merchandise for sale
· Members receive discount of 10% on all plants purchased
· An Ask Me table of experts to answer your questions
And this year there are two free afternoon workshop sessions: “What Do I Do Now – Now that I Have Purchased All of These Plants?” given by Garden Committee member Lee Gordon.
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org