This hike will be in tandem with the intrepid San Diego NHM's Canyoneers hiking group, so there will be an additional guide and at least a few more hylophiliacs joining. This will likely be the last chance until April to chance the summit of Volcan Mountain before the winter rains / snows begin. On that note-weather can be unpredictable, so watch the forecast and prepare accordingly. Winds on the summit may be quite cold and harsh.
Read more and RSVP here